Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fun at Mantua again - 8/28/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted some bass for dinner and some fun so Bud and I went to Mantua again for a half day. Didn't catch anything big but probably caught a dozen 11-12 in largies and onother dozen blues in the 7-8 in range. Of course, caught a lot of smaller fish too, but anytime I want to just relax in my tube and enjoy some fun fishing close by this is my favorite spot now. Actually, I feel the size, especially the blue gill are decent. Can't wait to see this bass fishery mature in the years to come.

[crazy]Leaky
Thanks for the great report once again. I'll have to get out there and meet up with ya sometime soon.
[signature]
Not till I get your waders back to you you won't [Wink]. Let's meet up one day and fish somewhere. Will give me an excuse to get them to you cause thier taking up space and collecting dust. I think I'm going to charge a storage fee. Yeah...that's a great idea[Smile][shocked][crazy] If you plan on using them soon I can drive them up to you ASAP. Let me know.

Al
[signature]
does bud have a tube yet?

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
Yea maybe we can hit bountiful pond one of these nights. Since I think we can do better now than those 6 inchers we caught last time.[laugh]
[signature]
Sounds like a plan!
[signature]