Fishing Forum

Full Version: SethColeman, Chick, Largemouth, 04 19 11, Mike Giambrone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couldnt sleep today due to my back so we put on the water about 2pm for a few hours, wind was horrible. Decided to throw plastics only and check on color choice. Positioned the boat out of the wind and worked some banks. Was using a 1/8 oz shakey head/Robo Worm mean green,midnight,black grape, and used a slim shakeyworm. Missed the first one that felt good on the mean green started ripping drap and couldnt slow him down and he pulled off. Caught 3 more on each color. Best fish to the boat was 2.5# all caught in about 2-3 fow. Water temp was a steady 69 everywhere I touched down at. The purple hue seemed to be working well. Got off the water about 430 and headed to work. Was gonna take a pic of the 2.5 but in my haste of dangling the fish over the side of the boat without lipping, he started flipping out and snapped my line. If anyone catches the fish please return my brand new shakey head!!!Gonna try to head out tomorrow again after some sleep and try some more on the plastics.