Fishing Forum

Full Version: Is ther anybody out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Smile] Hello, just arrived in Co. and am living in Granby. If there is anyone out there who lives in grand co. co who loves to fish and posts on this forum, I'd like to chat with you. The posts on the colo. side are kind of slow compared with utah. It was a great resource for keeping up with what is going on and where. I will be here until Oct. and have a full yr. license. I would appreciate any info. about the Granby area.
[signature]
I fish Granby a lot. What do you want to know?
[signature]
Don thanks for responding. I plan on fishing Granby this summer, I'd like to get into the lakers, but am just as happy with the cuts. I am strictly a catch and rel. man, and love to catch and rel. a bunch. I've had alot of success with the cuts at Strawberry Res. in Utah, with my biggest at 7# even this last season. Got ten or so in the five and six pound class this last yr also. Hopping to find the same kind of fish in Granby. What do you use and what parts of the lake do you fish. No secrets please, but any info would be helpful. Thanks...Clint
[signature]
I don't post about Granby lake trout, but I'm happy to take you some time, to share info via PM with people I know, or to post about other waters. There are just too many trophy killers in this state to share much Granby info publicly.

We don't have cutthroat fishing of Strawberry quality in Colorado.

When will you be here?
[signature]
Thanks again Don, and I don't blame you for the stand on killing the big ones. Not sure of just when I'll be going. I've met a guy here in Granby that fishes a lot and he is willing to take me. Hope to learn something.
[signature]
Cool! Glad you're making connections. I've got some good friends up there, too.

Now if the ice would only leave! LOL
[signature]