Fishing Forum

Full Version: Great Time with Callaway Golf Clubs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Time with Callaway Golf Clubs

Great golf shot happening here! It is flying way out of sight! I see her looking over as the ball lands and rolls. Wow! I think I did it! All I have to do is proudly walk down the middle of the fairway. I feel like a pro with this discount golf equipment, taking the turn at the Masters. Now all I have to do is keep a straight face, as if it’s routine, and walk down the left side of the middle. That would bring me a little closer, without having to yell, to say hi. I better figure out quickly what to say, just in case she compliments me on a nice golf shot with callaway diablo edge irons. Oh great! I hit it so far with callaway diablo edge. The foursome ahead of me is yelling and waving. I completely forgot to wait until they were out of reach. How embarrassing is this going to be? I am the only golfer in my group out on the fairway. All my golf buddies are on the other side of the fairway. How do you try to impress someone with a great golf shot with TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood, only to find out, the shot almost hit someone? This is not good. What’s even worse? I think her parents are walking my way. Great! Let’s meet the parents! Perfect timing when I play golf with my R9 Fairway Wood.