Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fish lake??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come rain or snow I am going to Fish lake on Saturday I should be on the water by 6 am I got a good idea on how to catch the Splake but just going on my fishing instinct for the Macs I have big spoons and big lures imitating a perch and a rainbow that I plan on dragging around the lake so here's my question what speed do they like it at this time of year I really want to achieve my goal of a 10 lbs or better not a pup. Do I need to be deep or does it matter right now? Should I fish the steep side or where. Any info is appreciated I have looked at the archives but most reports are on the hard surface.

Thanks in advance
Daniel
[signature]
First, pray that the ice is completely gone and that the Sheriff's department is allowing boats on the lake. I was up there on Saturday and there was still some ice. Although I would bet it will be gone by this weekend, I would make sure before you go. As far as the fishing goes, fish the speeds and with the lures that you feel most confident with....I think that will give you your best shot!
[signature]
The DNR fishing report says lake is ice free
[signature]
Just called up their and boats are on the water[Wink]
[signature]
Well thanks worm and bobbed seems like people's lip are sealed in the techniques to catch them I was hoping some local knowledge would come my way. If it matters where someone lives to give info to I don't live in koosherm but have a cabin and 40 acres that has been passed down through my grandparents who lived there for ever so lets have it.
[signature]