Fishing Forum

Full Version: echo water level?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wanting to go fish echo but have heard conflicting reports about how high the water is. Does anybody know for sure how high it is and if the fishing would be any good right now? thanks!
[signature]
Just talked to a friend he was saying it is low at this time because of the run off there letting out allot of water. and is very muddy!
[signature]
My information is from when I drove past last Friday.

The level is up from earlier, I think more water is coming in than can be let out because once Lost Creek and East Canyon add their water to the river farther downstream there would be to much and flooding would be worse down stream of Ogden.

Te level as I saw it is just even with the bottom of the concrete gate-way on the dm. That is to say, just even wit the bottom of thegates they can open to let out more water.
Muddy? Yes, very. The Weber comng in is not to bad, but Chalk creek is pure chocolate. Then as the river is flowing over the silt field it picks up a lot of mud and debris.
[signature]
thanks for the help and that link is awesome!!!
[signature]