Fishing Forum

Full Version: Twin Lakes June 3rd-5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well upon arrival water temps were 64 degrees, there were a few bass in the shallows no blue gill to speak of.

We fished for gills for three days and never caught one. we could find them on the finder at around the twinty-five foot mark but they would not hit a stinking thing.

The bass where biting OK nothing big.

On sunday they had a bass tourny the winner only had 12 lbs there biggest was alittle over 2 lbs if i remember correctly.

The Trout are still bitting good using a worm and a bobber along south bank of the north lake. Trolling was also good, we caught two trout in the twenty inch range on rapalas.

On sunday it was very windy and water temps were down to 61.

Give it a few more weeks and fish with white meat should be bitting at least I hope.
[signature]
Not the information I was hoping to hear, but thanks for the report. Maybe they will bite next week.

Windriver
[signature]
I saw my first bluegill in the shallows there yesterday. It wasn't big, but that's a good sign. I overheard some people talking and they said that Thursday the bluegill fishing was really good between the thunderstorms. I think it will be on soon.
[signature]