Fishing Forum

Full Version: Big game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know its not about fishing but did anyone draw any big game tags? I drew a unit 39 doe tag (first year big game hunting) pretty stoked about it even if its a doe! Anyone else?
[signature]
good luck honker ! and thanks for posting ! had no idea the results were out. i got a cow tag but no owyhee buck or prairie goat [:/][:/]
[signature]
Wife and I both drew the deer and elk tags we applied for.
Now that whistle pigs are done, and hopefully the rivers will drop it we will be fishing a day or two a week now.
Sure wish gas prices would drop to make things more affordable.
[signature]
Thanks hulapopper! This gives me an excuse to go and buy a new gun. Good luck to the both of you guys!
[signature]
I had no idea they were out either - thanks for the heads up. My morning got way better after I found I drew my first choice cow tag.
[signature]
Me and my daughter did not draw. maybe next year[Wink]
[signature]
Yet another year without drawing. I wish we could go to a point system so you could plan your hunts years in advance and know if you where going to have a tag or not.
[signature]
woot woot got my deer and a cow tag not the elk i wanted but dang they taste good so i am still thank full.
[signature]
I didn't draw . So that means more Fishing Time .
[signature]
got my xtra doe tag everything i hunt is archery so i get to hunt during the rut for elk and deer only thing i needed was that xtra doe tag my family and i burned through that entire buck i killed last year in 4 months best deer i have ever eaten and i have eaten a lot of deer. northern idaho whitetail are top notch!!!!![Wink]
[signature]
I did not draw either, but I guess you have to put in to draw. I have been busy working on the house and I was busy shooting carp on the last day and then plain forgot to put in when I got home. Oh well, I will just play with my new toy until next year. General season, here I come.

[inline "Hoyt crx35.JPG"]
[signature]
you can come up in november and hunt my tree stands for whitetail prvrt!as for elk do your self a favor if you dont already know how. buy some elk calls and start practicing with them september comes quick and there is nothing like calling in a bull with a bow in your hands and he is screaming as he is running at you full bore.
[signature]
Thanks for letting me know the results were out. I just got my extra doe tag. Ah well, Idaho has great general seasons. I can't complain.
[signature]
Honker,

Thanks. Yes, after years of no luck, I drew a unit 55 deer tag. I missed on elk again but that was expected. If not for your post, I would not have checked on results for a couple more weeks....

FR
[signature]
its good to know i am helping everybody out! you guys are welcome and go get em! just hope i have enough time to chase em instead of chasing birds!
[signature]