Fishing Forum

Full Version: strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
caught about 60 smallies and a rainbow on plastics and jerkbaits and even a few on topwater. water was still 62 were i went. most of them were about 13 inches and males that were squirting when they came in. nothing over 1.5 lbs
[signature]
Sweet! Nice job. I'll be going there next weekend if the weather permits. Is the water clearing up any?
[signature]
Thanks for the report.

windriver
[signature]
Thanks for the report! Im thinking my son and I may hit Strike this coming Sunday.
[signature]
If most of yours are about 13 that is awesome! I get the numbers but most of mine are around 10 to 11. I have got to step up my game. If i get a good cast i like to use my floating jerkbait as topwater for the first 5 feet. With the weather this week it will probably be another good weekend again.
[signature]
we caught our share of maller ones but most of them were over size. i found the areas where they were bigger but only the protective males seemed to be the ones we found. heres a laugher pic my buddies wanted to get.
[signature]
I love that picture. We have a small fish contest everytime we go out. I will work on putting up some pictures.
[signature]