Fishing Forum

Full Version: Pointer 78, Chickamauga-HBSP Night Tournament, Bass, 6-25-11, Dropshot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<br /> Patrick and I fished Brian's tournament last night out of Harrison Bay State Park. We started shallow catching nothing but small fish. Pitched a worm to a dock and pulled out a solid fish. As it got darker, we headed to the only dock in the area with lights. Patrick was throwing a Lake Fork Ringworm and I was throwing a black neon Big Bites Kreature Bait. We pulled 4 keepers off that dock but they were all cookie cutter 2 lbers. Fished a main lake area where I caught quality fish two weeks ago. No takers. Spent the last 90 minutes fishing shallow in HBSP where I was able to upgrade a few ounces fishing a Power Worm with light weight in the grass. We finished just out of the money but did win the Big Fish Pot. Altogether, we boated 6 keepers.<br /> Water temps were 81 on the main lake area and 83 in the sloughs. Unlike Friday night with Ranger 23, wind was not a factor.