Fishing Forum

Full Version: Starvation Lately...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I haven't been fishing much this year and was hoping anyone will to share some insight on the recent activity at starvation for eyes and perch. I would really like to catch something tomorrow. I have only been out there once this year, and well, lets just say it wasn't worth speaking about 6 hours for 2 trout and a tiny perch. PM's are more than welcome. Thanks all.
[signature]
Been a few reports over the past week or two. Not enough info though to get any idea about the lake as a whole. I'm heading up there tomorrow to fish the rabbit gulch area with a few others on tubes. Hoping for a good day for wind and hungry fish...
[signature]
You have my number buddy. I've been fishing it a bunch in the last two weeks. Went out in some nasty rain today, got soaked, went back out after lunch and landed a couple smallies on the fly. I am really targeting the eyes with the flies as of the last couple days, but I do have a good pattern worked out with the jigs from last week that should still produce just fine. Give me a call, I am fishing my way home for the weekend and plan on spending the good part of the day early on Starvy tomorrow. Lets meet up. Its going to be a zoo this weekend so its a good idea to fish tomorrow since everybody will just be getting their camps set up.
[signature]
Sounds good Scott. Would be good to see ya, I will hit you up tomorrow. Should be out there dark and early if all goes according to plan.
[signature]