Fishing Forum

Full Version: cuonthelake, chickamauga, Crappies, 7/1/11, Brat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The emoBawl started at 0545 this am, first thing is never show the kid any new gadgets he doesn't have, I am sure next week he will have his own Iphone. The second round of emoBawl was the first dock that I had heard how great the fish where , dry as a bone, we knocked and knocked, lights on, but no one was home. Headed up river all the time listening to more emoBawl , you think the Brat never had a bad day fishing. What could be the icing on the cake?????... emoPoke DK and Biofisher in the Kids self proclaim spot..... emoBigSmile emoBigSmile emoBigSmile I waved real big at my fishing Hero and was laughing, DK did you see that big Smile on my face? emoPoke <br />We found some fish that wanted to get their pictures taken. I finally got a break from the emoBawl . A few other dock stops mostly in less than 10 fow produced some nice keepers. I wanted to try a bluff area, that ended in us helping some catfishing guys that lost a flywheel nut. The Kid couldn't fix the boat but he did try to take him to find a part and when that didn't work out we towed them back to chester frost. I was afraid I was gonna hear all about loosing fishing time and a huge emoBooHoo session and it ended up being about a lesson on Karma, and what goes around comes around. emoSun Once they were safely towed back, the real Brat returned , "now we gotta make that lost time up" "no more Mr. Nice guy" The Jekyll and Hyde moment was a little scary emoCrazy but he put me back on a few fish so I quickly forgot the insanity. When I ended my outlaw special boat guide trip at 1330 we had 23 on the clicker. I am still waiting on one of those nonstop catching days. Life is Good on a extra day off from work. emoBigSmile