Fishing Forum

Full Version: Skyline Dr. from Ephraim Canyon??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know the status of the road if it is passable yet? Was going to try and fish some of those small lakes found on the Skyline Dr. Any info is appreciated
[signature]
My buddy got stuck at petes hole fri night ' (he was suppose to meet us at potters ponds.) His family reported him missing , and search and rescue located him on sat morning (there were big thunder storms in the area) Long story , but he said the search and rescue guys came over the top from ephium in their jeep. Don't know the condition of the road, but apparently it is passible.
[signature]
Thanks man, I called the Forest Service in Ephraim, the lady at the desk said the road was clear but on top of the skyline she said that you can't really get anywhere from north to south. Don't know if I believe that but I will find out on Saturday..
[signature]
Let me know what you find, I love it up there
[signature]
Will do, we are really making the trip to scout for our hunt so I am hoping the animals are up there and the snow has melted in most areas.
[signature]