Fishing Forum

Full Version: Does anyone know this soldier on the BFT Wall Of Fame?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[left][font "Verdana"][size 2]JDSir63[/size][/font][/left]

[Image: wall.cgi?id=994&do=view_image]
[url "javascript:void(0)"][font "Verdana"][#000000][size 1]Click To Enlarge[/size][/#000000][/font][/url]
[signature]
Nope. Was that taken in Iraq?
[signature]
[cool][size 4]Hey theangler,[/size]

[size 4]It looks like TubeDude to me![/size]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=718;]
[signature]
Did he shoot that fish?
[signature]
that looks like Sadam's imperial palace to me,

I wonder if this is the same guy who was in the earlier picture floating around. any kow?
[signature]
HE LOOKS REALLY MAD FOR HAVING JUST CAUGHT THAT FISH.
[signature]
looks like to me that he is squinting to protect from the brightness of the sun and reflection off the white concreat.
[signature]
no , sorry i don't know him .
as for the facial expression , i have seen the same look on my family members who have returned from over there .
we are doing over there what needs to be done , and some of them hate us for it , they want us dead .
the look is war . there is no trust in thoes who you are freeing or protecting . your only goal is to live thru this day and survive the next . to get the job done and go home .
my brother in law is normally a pretty happy kind of guy , always smiling . i have yet to see him Smile .
he took a week off before returning to work , to do yard work , play with the grandkids and have a few meals alone with his wife . you know , the important stuff in life .
going back will be hard , on all of us . i hope america remembers what these guys are doing for us and the toll that they pay for all .
that's my brother in laws look .
[signature]

fishfather

[size 2]How the hell did he catch it and what species is it?[crazy][/size]

[size 2] And yes Dave I believe also that is one of the many palaces[/size]
[signature]
Do you mean floating on the web or in the water?[Wink]
[signature]
yep I mean web and on the news broad cast on telivision
[signature]
LOOKS LIKE A CAT AND I WENT OFF ON THE DEEP END AGAIN !
[signature]