Fishing Forum

Full Version: Willow Striper - 08/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit willow early Sunday to test out some new plugs. Was trolling down river and landed this fatty near mile marker 49. Weighed in at 13.8 lbs, was a beast to get in the boat. Had a couple other blow ups that missed. Finally caught something over 10 lbs!![inline IMG_0442.jpg]
[signature]
Nice Fish[fishin]
[signature]
nice one there, I really need to get my butt out to the infamous willow again and spend a couple days fishing day and night.[cool]
[signature]
[cool]Way to go on the double digit! I would have liked to tube down that far but I'm not in shape for it. Tubed upriver though on sunday past the hatchery and cuised back.
[signature]
The river was nice this weekend, minus a couple ass's cruzin by me at about 60 mph less then 15 feet away. Probably gonna head back for a night fish this weekend if anyone was to ride along.
[signature]
Nice fish bro!!! Between mile marker 51 and 52 is the hot spot.... The big trophies are being pulled there between midnight and 7am trolling around 3mph I hear... Man I can't wait to get a boat haha!!! Couple guys on allans board hit some big ones last weekend down there.... Good luck man..[fishon]
[signature]
Nice Fish BillyH [cool] The only bad thing about that pic is your shirt. J/K Good job man!
[signature]
[quote BillyH]The river was nice this weekend, minus a couple ass's cruzin by me at about 60 mph less then 15 feet away. Probably gonna head back for a night fish this weekend if anyone was to ride along.[/quote]I know I am new here but I am planning to go down there this weekend as well. If you want company let me know!
[signature]