Fishing Forum

Full Version: best tackle craft seller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'd like to hear opinions on whitch company in the US (with an online store) has the best prices for tackle craft, including quality and shipping costs within the us (Kansas in this case). thanks. Claudio
[signature]
Bass Pro and Cabelas are my go-to online tackle sources. Usually, however, I try to buy local to support our community based small businesses.
[signature]
Basspro and lurecrafters. Northern Bass has two day delivery. Also a good company.
[signature]
Dare Devil out of Dearborn Michigan, they make over 3000 different size and color spoons.

you can get thier product best from the stores already mentioned above.

There is also Mepps and Rooster Tails. Two different companies owned by the same corp. You can order from them or again, from the stores mentioned above.

I mention these because no store carries the complete product line of these three companies either on line or in the store, incase you are looking for something special.

two on line companies that has a good rep on lure delivery as well is JV lures and Mega Bait lures. The product line of these two places are manufactured over the boarder.

of the stores mentioned in prior post, I have had good experiance with bass pro, have not yet had the pleasure of cabellas yet, but look forward to one day. [cool]

Its always a good Idea to give our sponcors a chance for your business [Wink]
[signature]
Ok, Thanks everybody for the replies! This will help me a lot. Now, If I do buy something, I hope my tackle won't fall apart if I hook a big fish! [laugh]

Claudio
[signature]
In Michigan, Jon King sells everything on his webpage. High quality stuff.
[signature]