Fishing Forum

Full Version: Henry's Lake 9/23 & 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FIshed from the bank. My wife did well on Friday, I did pretty well this morning. Overall fished for about 3 hours, just needed a spot to camp and something to do to kill time while hitting Yellowstone on free day today, so figured Henry's would be fun. It was beautiful, and the fish were eager to bite.

My little son was manning the rod when the big one I had to help him hold up hit. He couldn't even turn the crank on the reel himself, but he's taking all the credit for it. Weighed in at 4 pounds.

All caught on a bobber & worm from a dock at Frome. Had a blast, will do it again.

[inline hl1.jpg]

[inline hl5.jpg]

[inline hl2.jpg]

[inline hl3.jpg]

[inline hl4.jpg]

[inline hl6.jpg]

[inline hl7.jpg]
[signature]
Hey, sure looks like time well spent with the family and some good fish cooperated with you. Thanks for sharing with everyone.
[signature]
We just got back today. We were up there for a week, but only hit the lake for a few hours.

Nice looking family and fish there. Were you at County? We were out in pontoons yesterday morning (Friday) off the State dock.
Scored a nice Brookie and some beautiful Cutts.

Love those dark colors.....thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Yeah, we were at the county dock / camp site. Saw quite a few boats launch and some pontoons and a float tube or two. I was happy with the catch - I'd been talking to some folks who swore you had to go out to catch anything worth keeping. All the fish we pulled in were definitely big enough to fit the keeper bill.
[signature]
i saw you guys there I was the one that launched they yellow toon about 830 saturday morn rowed right past ya looks like you did good as the boats I ended up with 4 and lost a few more it was slow out in the middle
[signature]
Looks like you did alright. I will be out there next week.

Windriver
[signature]