Fishing Forum

Full Version: What's my line????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[cool] Hey there fellow anglers, Have you ever had that urge to go fishing instead of going into work? I'm sure that we are all guilty(questionable) of coming up with some kind of little white lie so that we can get out and enjoy ourselves in our favorite body of water.

One time I called in that I had to go to a doctors appt. (all day)ha ha

What's your line?
[signature]
[cool][size 2]Hey tube jr,[/size]

[size 2]If it was on a Wednesday your doctor was probably fishing too! So you went to his other office to see him.[sly][/size]
[signature]
[Tongue] Hey Dryrod, shhhhhhhh. You don't have to tell the whole world. ha ha.

good one pal.
[signature]
speeking of doctors, my doctor actualy has a lake named after him.

I would tell you the name of my doctor but then you would know were to go to find one of my last few remainingfavorite fishing holes. [sly]
[signature]
[cool] Hey Dave, If you tell me, I promise not to tell the rest. Besides, I wouldn't be able to spoil your fishing spot from where I'm at in CA. I had a chiropracter that was an avid golfer. I was too until I had a car accident years ago. When I told him that I golfed too, then he was able to work in a round or two a week for me as therapy. The insurance did infact cover it. And I really enjoyed the therapy. [cool]
[signature]