Fishing Forum

Full Version: camas creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone pm me some info on camas creek. I am not much a big river fisherman and want to start investigating more and more creeks now so that next late spring early summer I have more options. I know its a trib to mud lake....thats all I know. what species of trout are there? are there a decent amount? access areas
[signature]
We used to fish it alot out on the desert east of dubois. There is a ton of acces. We would fish the big holes with worms or minnows and catch lots of decent size browns and plenty of suckers. Also did good with panther martins and rapalas.
[signature]
I was just glancing at the map. It shows lots of lakes and ponds in that area (Two-Way Pond, Willow Pond, Rat Farm Pond, Leavitz Pond, Sandhole Lake, Rays Lake). Anyone know if these are fishable?
[signature]
I haven't been to Camas Creek, but this post may be helpful to you:

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ek;#647820
[signature]
I used to fish the west fork of Camas Creek for my evening supper after a day of elk hunting in October. The west fork has 6 to 8 inch brook trout and an occasion planted hatchery rainbow. Caught a planter brown one year.

DeeCee
[signature]