Fishing Forum

Full Version: Where are you on the Map??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: animals045.jpg]
[signature]
Orem, Utah. Been a Utah boy my whole life.
[signature]
[cool][size 1]hey tube jr,[/size]

[size 1]Where is moo on the map? ha,ha[/size].[sly]

How do you get an image posted without having to do an EDIT?

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/T.E.OH/My%20Documents/GIFS/server_on_fire_md_wht.gif[/img]
[signature]
I did a cut n paste from another site that knows people may have size limits to their pics.
[signature]
[unsure]Hey tubeN2,

That is what I did. But as you can see my image is identified by the nasty [#ff0000][size 1]X [#000000]in a box. Oh well.[Sad][/#000000][/size][/#ff0000]
[signature]
It depends on where you get the picture. If the link is to a readily available (static, if that makes any sense) web page, then it will work fine. If it comes from some sort of page that is built on the fly, such as a search page, or a page that you must be logged in to the site to see, then it will not show up here. Hope this helps.
[signature]
[cool]Hey cat_man,

Well [size 1]I will give your suggestion a try. If this works okay then how do I post my own picture or icon?[/size]

[Image: shark2.gif]
[signature]
If you mean your own picture as in a personal picture, not one from the web, then you have to post it somewhere on the web first. That means attaching it to a post here in the forum (that's the easiest way for me), or if you have space on a web server somewhere or your own personal site, you can put it there. (I know through this site you can get a small free website to post your pics, or something like geocities or something like that would also work.)
[signature]
[blush][size 1]Hey tubeN2,[/size]

[size 1]Dummy me! I was just looking at your bovine and thought that it was a nice looking guernsey cow instead of seeing the map of the world. Oh well.[/size]

[Image: ladyamherst.gif]
[signature]
Gee, I guess I live right around the shoulder. Somewhere in the middle of the chuck?

Might as well try an image while I'm here...

[Image: License_Plate_Banner2.jpg]
[signature]
I am located just under the tail [shocked]

ma grab my boots, its gettin deep!!!!!![sly]
[signature]
How's that, Dave? Now I know how to edit with a pic as well. Never too old to learn...
[signature]
[cool] I know it's hard sometimes to post a pic. I had trouble with my very first post but thanks to TubeDude, I was able to get it fixed. At that time, he identified that it came from a non userfriendly source and had to play with it a bit to get it going. I have to admit. I got lucky that the picture worked without any futsing around with it. And hey Davetclown, if it gets too deep over there, I believe that Hodgeman is working on a scuba version of their wadelites. ha ha.
[signature]
ya got it down pat...[Wink]

thanks....[cool]
[signature]
I used to be on one of them flies that kept buzzin' around the head... but now I'm a little more grounded. I think I'm not too far from Dave. Glad I've got my gas mask!
[signature]
HEY , WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PIC OF MY FIRST WIFE ? LOL !
[signature]
[cool] Sorry LH but that one has to remain a secret.[Tongue] But then again you did mention that it is hunting season and we could work out a trade for some deer jerky or something. Heck for some elk or moose jerky I could even send you the rest of them. haa haa.
[signature]
I found where tubeN2 lives! Toward the rear, you can see his face. There's an eye, a nose, and looks like he's trying to eat something brown. I wonder what that could be. Hehe.
[signature]