Fishing Forum

Full Version: Starvation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love it when all the planets line up. By the looks of things Stavation isn't Starving. Life is GOOD!! Pikeman GOFISH

P.S. I almost forgot it's a wonder what a new Grub will do. Shhh... Don't tell nobody... I caught them on Maniacs new GIZZILLA, GIZZILLA, GIZZILLA!!!!!
[signature]
By the looks of things PIKEMAN99 isn't going to starve either! One day I will head that way. Got to get me a walleye. Loved the graveyard shot, a picture speaks a thousand words in this case. Way to go.

I up looked up the GIZZILLA already and I could not find it. Hmmm, was that a joke or something?
[signature]
GIZZILLA are brand new. Get a hold of Maniac Custom Lures for more info. On his web site is his number. Tell him Pikeman sent ya.
[signature]
Hey Pikeman, what size jig head do you use, and how do you fish them? Thanks
[signature]
Nice to see you posting out of the ice season. Although I gotta say I'm getting an itch for the hard deck. Snow in the high grounds this week!

Nice catch to by the way! [Wink]
[signature]
Long time no see. Nice job out there. Looks like I might need to take a trip down there, I heard the walleye and pike are biting too. Seems weird for Starvation to "turn on"!
[signature]
I fish them on either a 1/16th or an 1/8th. The fish were hitting them so fast and hard they chewed the legs and tails off. I was experimenting with all the colors white, chartruse, and special blend were the most productive. There are so many Perch out there that either they are going to starve out or stunt. People need to be taking all they want to fillet. To help it. Most productive depth was 24 feet anywhere I went in the lake. I was just anchored fishing for Perch and caught the walleye and trout. Yes I have been so busy I haven't even had a chance to read let alone post. Yes the hard deck is coming that is when my work schedule slows down somewhat. I can't wait!!!
[signature]
Maniac makes some awesome plastics, and they're local, FWIW.

[url "http://www.maniaccustomlures.com/"]http://www.maniaccustomlures.com/[/url]

You can find them at Smith-n-Eddies, Sportsmans, elsewhere I'm sure (maybe not wallyworld). That have some little glow plastics that are wicked under ice!

That's a nice plank-load of fishies there. Just drop that whole plank on a big fire - and you're cooking! (haha)
Can't see yur fisherman's ruler in the shot, but judging by the bellies on those perch/trout - and what I've seen pulled out of Starvy by others - I'm betting you got some footlong Perchies, and almost 2ft Trouts there?
The Walleye look like some teenagers, but still bigger than than Walleye I haven't caught this year!

But - I'm gonna find that fall bite one place or another!
Yo pikeman good to hear from ya. You must have a secret spot out there [Wink] I'll have to get some of those. After trying some other maniac lures you showed me last winter i'm sold on em. Hope to see ya on the ice.
[signature]