Fishing Forum

Full Version: strike - 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got plenty wet, but caught 50 nice crappie in a 1/2 day at strike. Braved white caps for an hour or so, and the wind blew most of the day. I caught 8 or 9 doubles. Lost one crappie, (broke my line) that would have gone a good 2lbs. Caught a few perch too.
There were 5 or 6 boats. Most were targeting perch and doing well. I was targeting the larger crappie. 70 fish total almost filled the ice chest.
[signature]
Amazing that you could get out on the lake today. It blew here like crazy and then rained a ton. I can't imagine what kind of waves it would have made. Congratulations on a great catch for the day. I am sure that with this weather you earned it!
[signature]
Crappyslayer which boat were you?

I braved the wind and rain for a few hours. Visited the hump once to get my friend a few fish and then went back to bass fishing. Definitely a tough day on the water. Glad to see someone did well.

Chris
[signature]
Were you the bass boat that pulled right up next to me. I was fishing with my dad and we were the farthest boat south on the hump.
[signature]
I'm headed out tomorrow to Strike, was suppose to go today but I'm going in my partner's boat and he forgot he had a Dr. appt today.

We will be in his blue and white Stratos bass boat. If you see us, come over and say hi. I don't know where we will be since it is his boat but I would prefer the Bruneau arm by Jack's Creek.
[signature]