Fishing Forum

Full Version: Marine with a fly pole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My boy is home for leave,Took him duck hunting this weekend and yesterday took him and the wife to one of my favorite tribs of the Weber.We had a fun day, I treated him to a guided trip, tying lines and flys,pointing out the holes and were to cast. He caught the most fish and to my suprise a 14" rainbow,most of the fish in there are 8" or smaller. Rain held off until we had finished lunch and we called it a day. OORAH! Making the most of our 10 days!!
[signature]
Right on, great to hear James.....I am next though...crazy week and I knew your boy cam back last Thursday. How does he look?[cool]
[signature]
Congrats on a successful and fun trip with your boy!
[signature]
lean, mean, fighting machine! Looks good! Pinned me to the bed when we were wrestling yesterday! Funny...it used to be him that would run off crying after a wrestling match! I really need to up my game of old man trechery[pirate] youth and muscle kicked my ars. Gonna take him out for Ducks again,thats his favorite.
[signature]
If I can pin you will you take me duck hunting?

Seriously tho, it sounds like a blast.
[signature]
lol! Oldtroller! We managed to get a good supply of Mallard flank and Gadwall feathers for tying today!!!
[signature]