Fishing Forum

Full Version: Bonneville Cutthroat Trout Speaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.orgsites.com/id/seidahoflyfishers/

[i][i][i][font "Times New Roman,Palatino"][#115A5D][size 3][size 4][black][black][black][size 5][size 4][black][size 4][size 4][blue][i][i][black][size 3]When: October 13, Thursday
Where: Portneuf River Outfitters, 257 N Main Pocatello, ID
Time: 7:00 pm[/size][/black][/url]
[/i][/blue][/size][/size][/black][/size][/size][/black][/black][/black][/size][/size][/#115A5D][/font][/i][/i][/i][/i]

All are welcome to come. You don't have to be a fly fisher to attend. So if you have an interest, come and get a chance to talk to some of the people in the know.

[font "Times New Roman,Palatino"][#115A5D][size 3][size 4][black][black][black][size 5][size 4][black][size 4][size 4][blue][i][i][size 5][size 5]Bonneville Cutthroat Trout
[i]Kirk Dahle - Trout Unlimted
[/size]
[size 5]

[/size][/size][/url][/i]
[left][black][size 3]Greetings Fellow Fly Fishers,
SEIFF is kicking off their 2011/2012 club program with a very special presentation.[/left]
Kirk Dahle, from the Trout Unlimited Office in Providence, Utah will be this season’s first program presenter. Kirk has taken over the work of Warren Colyer, whom our club had closely worked alongside for 3 or 4 years on several conservation projects in the greater Bear River area. While Warren has since moved to Missoula, Montana as regional director for T. U., Kirk has continued the work and, along with the T. U. organization, and to a lesser extent, the Southeast Idaho Fly Fishers, has made some great conservation strides in the habitat enhancement and restoration for the Bonneville Cutthroat trout.
Kirk will give us an update on all of the work and progress that has been accomplished on various tributaries of the Bear River and the greater Bear River Ecosystem. He will have a great slide presentation along with some video that will relate directly for the Bonneville Cutthroat trout, its habitat enhancement and restoration. This should be a fun and informative meeting for all that attend. There is no charge and all are welcome. Google “SEIFF” for more club information.
When: October 13, Thursday
Where: Portneuf River Outfitters, 257 N Main Pocatello, ID
Time: 7:00 pm
[/size][/black][/url]

[/i][/blue][/size][/size][/black][/size][/size][/black][/black][/black][/size][/size][/#115A5D][/font][/i]
[signature]