Fishing Forum

Full Version: Laser Lure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently tried using a Laser Lure mid diver and had quite a bit of success. Has anyone else tried using Laser Lure? I have only tried one of their lures, but , based on my experience and the affordable price, I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
[signature]
Nice,some locals used a similar lure to catch a longnose gar in my hometown,its rare to see long nose in south fl. I caught one back in April,I'm glad I'm not the only one catching these amazing prehistoric beast,congrats guys for your catch,I'm glad they let it go,if I catch one I'll do the same next time.Last time I thought it was a record spotted gar so I kept him.Keep those lines tight Paulpro ,this fish was caught near were I caught mine,these fish are here in the everglades for good.This location is actually on the way to Alfreds canal,I hardly fish that area,but I'm gonna put my boat in there an troll around,also some nice chain pikeral in there,one time found the jaw bone of one must of been 4'
[signature]