Fishing Forum

Full Version: Devils Creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit this place in my toon yesterday for about 5 hours. Lots of fish surfacing, but they appeared fairly small. Pulled around typical leech and wooly buggers. Got into about 10 fish with the biggest at 12 inches. Has anyone else had any success fly fishing this reservoir and willing to share? Water was definitely higher compared to this time last year. On a side note, I dropped my Rino 120 GPS into the pond. Jeez, I've had bad luck latey!!

Thanks,

Justin
[signature]
I fished devils today... and did great.. had a devils slam infact!! Got 1 bass 1 spawning koke.. he was sure ugly.. 1 cutthroat and a few rainbows.. i wish i knew how to post pictures from my phone.. has any obe else caught a koke in spawn from devils??
[signature]
Thanks for the report. A big ouch on the GPS. I have dropped my share of equiment into the drink. Like...hundreds of dollars worth on seperate occasions.[crazy]

Wish I had more info to help you.

You know by the size of the fish coming in during the ice fishing contest that they are in there.

Windriver
[signature]
Post a pic dog! Smiles. I just picked up a strikemaster lazer 10 in.. Let, the water freeze. Until, Salmon Country is home.

Idaho
[signature]