Fishing Forum

Full Version: Chesterfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Wink] Fishing was slow, but the ice was solid. 5+ inches.
[signature]
can't get the pictutre.
[signature]
It is a video, and it plays fine on my puter ??
[signature]
Not my mac
[signature]
Open it with Quicktime on your Mac.
[signature]
Mac Mac, It always has to be different. Hehe. I miss Steve Jobs! Super Video! Way cool. Oh yeah. Bill Gates is weird. But, I wish Jobs were alive at least where I live. Opps.

Idaho
[signature]
FG,

Worked on my Mac. Just saying....

FR
[signature]
My Quick Time doesn't recognize it, glad you two has no worries. Plus I do a lot with my Ipod and no go there either...oh well, I am sure it is great.[:/]
[signature]
The video is of a guy in an ice shanty filming himself with a fish he has already landed . Its a 20" or 21" Big fat rainbow and he is telling the guys where he works . Sucks to be you . I'm here and your there . It was his first fish for the day and he was going to let it go , and the video ends . Curt G.
[signature]
Too bad, I have never caught a big bow out of there[Wink] Or maybe I did and just forgot to post[crazy]
[signature]
I love Macs - cursed with PC cuz of wurk...

try VLC - videolan player. Free download - plays on kinds, all platforms. I've used it on Unix/Mac/Windblows.

I think there's some .AVI to .MPG converters that'll change it so Quicktime can read it too.
Perian is good too, it usually allows quicktime to work on more formats with additional codecs.
[signature]
[Wink] I got laid off on Wednesday. Second time in a year. I was called back to one of the engineering groups I worked for at ATK. When they let me go on Wednesday the guys asked me what I was going to do. Told em I'm going fishing, I'll send you the video. Get dealt lemons, make lemonade !!!
[signature]
weird i work at atk also.
[signature]
I love your attitude, but in all seriousness I hope you get back on soon! In the mean time go slay the fish!

OvidCreek
[signature]
[quote OvidCreek]I love your attitude, but in all seriousness I hope you get back on soon! In the mean time go slay the fish!

OvidCreek[/quote]

Ain't that the truth. I took a part time job so I could afford to go fishing. Couple more weeks and I am looking at $150. For my ID. License. Times two!
[signature]
Did licenses really go up that much? I thought $98.25 was a bit much.
[signature]
She is a fisherman , and we have been known to exaggerate . The cost will be $113.75 with a two pole permit . $98.25 without the 2 pole permit . I am a resident and live in Blackfoot . I drive a Diesel Pickup and last week it cost me $72.00 in fuel to go fish for one day at Henry's .Wednesday I am going back up for one day and it will be more because I will be pulling a trailer with a snowmachine on it , so I can get to some better spots on the lake . The point I am trying to make is thats $ 150.00 in fuel for two trips and I plan on making serveral more before January 1 . So the price of the license seems small . Curt G.
[signature]
You forget she's including the invasive species sticker its like $22 bucks for each boat she registers. so between her and mojo its $250 - $300 depending on stickers and i'm trying to get them to pay in for a steelie permit. and that doesn't include the fuel Their first trip up should run them a good chunk of change. Thats not leaving to much on the exaggeration part.
[signature]
Thank you, I though the $150 was just Idaho license only. I though maybe f&g was smoking crack. Last weekend fuel, lunch, lotto, snack, beer, and license I spent over $100 bucks. I prefer to fish in Idaho but this almost scared me to some other state.
[signature]