Fishing Forum

Full Version: The Real Hyrum Ice Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fished Hyrum for a couple hours today. The lake is about 75% capped. I fished near the spillway on 4" of good ice. It was slow but picked up a few small bows. There was a group in the south corner of the dam and one right off the boat ramp.
[signature]
Sweet Cvfisher,,, it must have been ice tent city huh??? Thats why you did not break some records.

Thanks for posting buddy!!!
[signature]
Fishing was slow for us as well. Some real nice 8" bows to be had. Were you there early or afternoon?
[signature]
Yeah 8' bows were the catch of the day. I was there for a short time in the afternoon.
[signature]
Was really jones'n for some perch, even thought I had a secret spot up my sleeve but couldn't connect. Ended up doing well at mantua mid day.
[signature]
[quote CVfisher]Yeah 8' bows were the catch of the day. I was there for a short time in the afternoon.[/quote]

So they grew an inch since we were last there huh? Thanks for the ACTUAL info on that place. Glad to hear from you, now people know you are not a fictional charater in my reports.[laugh]

I bet you would rather be trolling for those beasts huh?

Oh well hopefully things pick up when I venture up there in late Dec.
[signature]
I try to keep a low profile around here[cool]
[signature]
[quote CVfisher]I try to keep a low profile around here[cool][/quote]
I noticed you refused to spike your hair with us all those times you went fishing with us![laugh]
[signature]
Hell, if I could grow hair like that I would stand it on end to show it off too.
[signature]