Fishing Forum

Full Version: Sulphur Creek Ice Fishing Derby Info 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[center]Evanston Thunder Softball Presents:[/center]
[center]2nd Annual Sulphur Creek Challenge Ice Fishing Tournament[/center]
[center]Location: Sulphur Creek Reservoir (south of Evanston, WY) at the boat ramp[/center]
[center]Date: February 4, 2012[/center]
[center]Registration Fee: $25.00[/center]
[center]Times: Check in starts at 6:30am, you may pay registration at this time[/center]
[center]At 7:30 am we will start the tournament and it will go until 2:30 pm. From 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm will be the measuring.[/center]
[center]Rules: Participants will be allowed to register only one trout (rainbow, brown, cutthroat), so bring the longest one. Only trout 16 inches of length or greater will be eligible for the derby. Anglers are encouraged to release all trout less than 16 inches. Furthermore, if anglers catch a trout over 16 inches but they do not expect it to win a prize they are encouraged to release the fish. Anglers may use up to 2 lines (poles) while participating in this derby. Anglers using more than 2 poles will be disqualified. The longest three fish win prizes. You must have a valid Wyoming fishing license and abide by all Wyoming Game and Fish Guidelines. Failure to follow Game and Fish Regulations will result in automatic disqualification and forfeiture of entry fee.[/center]
[center]Prizes: Longest Fish 30% of Total Entry Fees[/center]
[center]Second Longest Fish 20% of Total Entry Fees[/center]
[center]Third Longest Fish 10% of Total Entry Fees[/center]
We will also hold a 50/50 raffle during the contest, with the drawing being done at the end of the day at the boat ramp. All proceeds of this tournament will go to the Evanston Thunder Competitive Softball Team. Let’s have a great time and good luck to everyone! For questions or pre-registration please contact Cassidy Tynsky at (307) 679-7377.

Attached is the entry form for the derby. Everything is official now! Please pass the info along to anyone else that may be interested. Please pre-register as soon as possible so we have an idea on #'s. There will also be additional prizes to be raffled at the derby and we will be running food and drinks on the ice again this year. Thanks and good luck to all[Wink]

[signature]
Perchski do you have any pics from last years derby? Maybe i just missed them.
thanks
[signature]
Here you go twopoles, hopefully this works. I'm not a real computer genius.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=644094;search_string=Sulphur%20Creek%20Derby;#644094"]Click here[/url]
[signature]
Works great.
[signature]
thanks perchski those are great pics. they remind me of how cold it can get up there. i like the fish standing straight up. probably out of the water for 2 minutes Ha Ha . thanks again we will try to make it. sounds great about the 2 day derby.
[signature]
Yeah, it can get pretty cold. Last year was a really cold day, but hey I guess that's ice fishing. Knock on wood we'll get a warm day on the 4th this year. Hope you can come.
[signature]