Fishing Forum

Full Version: Flatbottomboy21, Bennett, Bass, 1-15-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well me and the wife went out today water temp was 53 so I thout we would fish some points and down trees and hope the bass where there well if they where they wasnt wanting anything we where throw at them do we decide to motor across the river and try a bluff that runs in to a rock bank about the time we get over there and I retie my spinner bait who shows up but yellbert !! We talk for a a bit while he gets his gear out and I tell him how we had been on the water for about 3an 1/2 hours with no luck he gets settled in and makes 3 cast and I c that Smile come acrossed his fast that could only mean on thing!!! He got one !! I looked back at my wife and Smiled and all she could do was hang her head she is new to this whole thing so it cought her off gard but I'm about use to it cuz that isn't the first time o'l tommy has showed me up lol! But all in all still a nice. Day on the river even tho we did come up empty handed emoUSA emoUSA emoUSA