Fishing Forum

Full Version: Bear Lake fishing trip Friday 2/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Launched at Spinnaker Point marina at 8:30. FIshed until 11:30. Caught 10 cutthroat and one laker. Cutthroat averaged about 3lbs and the laker wasw 33" and 11.5lbs. I kept two cutts for dinner (see pics) and the rest were released. I was trolling in 85-90' using ???? . Not gonna give that up. There was quite a bit of ice on the rockpile, so that is NOT where I was fishing. I actually tried a new spot and it paid off. I was marking the GPS everytime I caught a fish and all fish came from an area that was about 300 yards long and only about 10 yards wide. It was snowing (lake effect) but totaly calm. I forgot the camera on the boat, but took a couple pics when I got home.
[inline DSCF4557.JPG]

The bigger one was 24" and just over 5lbs. The smaller one about 3lbs.
[inline DSCF4558.JPG]
[signature]
Excellent!!!![cool][cool]
[signature]
Good work man!
[signature]
Wow that bigger fish has some very nice colors!! Good job nice numbers today
[signature]
Nice Scott

Work crippled work crippled work bad weather work work!

I need a bear lake vacation BAD!
[signature]
Looks like the ice was a good thing. That other boat that launched right after us did pretty good out there for the first hour or so. then it seemed to slow down. I picked up a few. I was off my game and missed lots of them. The bite was on today. I will bring the big boat next time to troll.

Nice work man!
[signature]
Great job!!
[signature]