Fishing Forum

Full Version: MSBG Jake, Guntersville, Bass, 5 March 2012, Jim, and Yankees!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5 Mar 2012, Lake Guntersville Fishing Reports – Spent the last couple days running tournament patterns with clients from up north and today with Mr Jim Jones from Sand Mountain AL. We found water temp’s as high as 59 degrees on today in Mud Creek. We caught fish on A-rigs, rattle traps, swim baits, buzzbaits and Jigs. . We found lots good fish around stumps in open water areas with 1 to 6 FOW. Our best fish came rattle traps in about 1-2 FOW. Most fish where in the 2.0-3.5 pound range with a couple of good fish going over 5 pounds with our best just over 7 today. I’ll back at it in the morning, see ya’ll on the lake. I have days available; come spend a day on the lake with me. Make your reservations now for some great action on Guntersville, Nickajack or Tim’s Ford. We supply all fishing gear, lures, including A-rigs at no additional cost you, Military Discount and 110% dedication to making your trip successful. “Let’s go fish’ in”