Fishing Forum

Full Version: UL 4-29-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Launched at AF, looked over and saw the BFT sticker! Met JohnR (sp?) and searched the Northern end of the lake for fishes. No luck on white bass...got a good wally and lmb but that was it. Temps 60-66, water was calm, not as dirty inside Lindon compared to main lake but no fishes either. Other boats were already in two spots I wanted to check, good to see things are warming up.
[inline "UL 4-29-12.jpg"]
[signature]
Nice walleye. I wish I could get one of those bad boys. Been a while since I've had fish to eat.
[signature]
It was nice to meet you! We ended up with 28 white bass and fourteen channel cats awesome day!! That is a beauty of a walleye!! It was my sons thirteenth birthday today and he had a great time.
[signature]
Dang man that is one big fatty. Nice job!
[signature]
Amazing the difference one day can make !!!
thats is one nice eye good on ya
[signature]
Nice wally. How much did it weigh?

I went out on Sat. and caught 4 female largemouth bass all between 3-4 lbs. I lost one that was much bigger. I went back today and fished all morning. All I caught was a couple smaller LMB. They really slowed down today for some reason.

If any BFTer ever sees a 1979 ranger; it's me. Please say hi.
[signature]
7 lbs 6 oz. I tried to get it to read heavier but it wouldn't lol
[signature]