Fishing Forum

Full Version: CATCHMAN, CHICKAMAUGA, LM, 4/28, STEVE TAYLOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We fished the REEL Men Challange out of Dayton on Saturday. I was tournament director so we blasted everyone off starting at 6:30am with the National Anthem sung by fellow fisherlady Jenny Nevins. We had them all gone by 6:43. We ran 45 seconds and stopped at hole #1. By 7:20 we had 5 keepers including a 6lber. Hole #2 was a big fat 0. Hole #3 contained a PIG. Steve had never caught a bass over 5lbs. He thought he had a drum, but I had lost a monster 5 weeks ago at this same spot. When he said he had one, I turned just in time to see her. After what seemed liked hours, she finally came our way and I supplied the net. Then the yellin' and screamin' began. A lady saw us catch the fish, but thought something was wrong and asked if we were OK. OH YEAH we said. She called husband out to see the two nuts in the boat. We fished the rest of the day in lahlah land and only upgraded once. He missed one with the net that would more than likely pushed us into 1st place, but a 22lb+ sack, big fish and 3rd place finish was cool. All fish caught in less that 6 FOW on a coffin bill CB.<br /><br />BTW - the pig weighed 9.13 lbs. <br /><br />I have requested a pic from his phone but I haven't got it yet.