Fishing Forum

Full Version: BulletTJ, River Park CFF, Bass & Cat, 4/28/12, Ken Ware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I stunk it up AGAIN! Like everyone else said the fog was thick as soup. My hats off to the Tournament Directors for putting safety first. Ken must have caught at least 30 small spots today. He did manage to boat two that would keep and a large cat fish. I was NO HELP! emoBang I knew we needed larger fish and tried to force feed the bass a little larger bait, thinking it would lead to larger fish. It didn't work. We had a great practice but I think the lack of current today and not being able to get to our first spot until later in the day hurt us. This is two consecutive CFF's that I have not helped Ken. I better get out of this rut or he is going to kick me out of my own boat. Heck, I even offered to let him fish with my wife. I know she can beat what I have done the last two times out. I did really enjoy the trip and it was great to see some beautiful smallies. I am looking forward to the next CFF tourney. emoSmile