Fishing Forum

Full Version: Grandson at the Berry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We hit the berry today. And my little buddy caught his bigest cut yet 7 lbs 6 oz. We also picked up some great Kokes, Great day good fishing
[signature]
Are you the hydro seeder I saw at soldier creek today? Do you mind sharing what you were using? I ha d one of my worst days today. Caught six small cutts.

Good thing you left when you did, it ha s been raining fairly hard this p.m. I have been wanting to get back on the lake & still raining too hard.
[signature]
Yes i did launch on the SC side. The fish was deep this weekend 43 feet down. 1.5 to1.8 mph RMT fusion dodger RMT pink squid has been very good for me this year I hope this helps
[signature]
Thanks, I was running pink with all the RMT dodgers this a.m. - must have been in the wrong spot.

BTW - I had you hydro seed my lawn in Mapleton. Not sure what you did, I have to mow the lawn every five days & never fertilize it. It is like grass on steroids. Best looking lawn I ever had.
[signature]
PM sent
[signature]
Nice fish. Good to see you go the grandkids and Teal out on the boat.
[signature]
Nice lookin Cut! How deep were the kokes?
[signature]
fishmasterjoe The Kokanee were 45 to 50 feet down And they are starting turn color
[signature]