Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jmax, Chick, TVBC Tournament, Bass, 7/29/12, Derek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whew....I am glad that one is over. We did not do well on this one. I broke off one good one, lost another that felt good, Derek lost two that he said felt good.....we stunk it up. emoBang We missed and lost twice as many as we caught. Don't know why...we just had a bad night. We only managed to boat seven bass in the six hours. Only three would keep and they were not worth weighing in. At 1:30 we had those three. We weighed them on my scales and they went 8/11. Keep in mind this was a five fish tournament and we only had the three. We decided to pitch them and head home. emoRolleyes <br /><br />We left early and called it a night. The weather was great and the night was a good one with a pretty nice moon. The bass would just not bite for us and the ones that did would not hang on. emoConfused It could have been worse. We could have been in a CBA and that would have really messed up our ranking. Hopefully we can recover from this one and come back swinging next weekend in the day CBA.<br /><br />We had launched out of HBSP and gone over by water so we have no idea what won, we did not go back over. All of our bass we did catch were on some kind of plastic. Either a big worm t-rigged or a shakey. Not really much to report. Water was right at 90 degrees. We fished mostly grass edges and a few structure places.<br /><br />I am going to head to bed to get some sleep. emoBigSmile Jmax