Fishing Forum

Full Version: My bad...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been asking a lot lately for reports and help and then never made it out to those spots, and im sorry for not following through and getting reports but this weekend I'm ready. Boats ready and trucks full of gas and i got a buddy to come out with me, but I can't decide where to go.

Willing to drive a couple hours from Kuna if need be but I'm hoping for one last great day of fishing before the hunting season really kicks in. Looking for anything but SMB. Please help! Leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Sunday night.

Thanks for any help in advance!
[signature]
Not sure what your looking for but here are a couple ideas:

Cascade - perch/trout
CJ - crappie/bluegill (think black sands area)
[signature]
After seeing some of those perch from cascade I think that's the Plan!!!!
[signature]
Where's the best place to launch at cascade/fish?
[signature]

[signature]
Thanks for the help. I'm sure glad you on the forum to help! Let's be friends yeah?
[signature]

[signature]
This has got to be the most dislexic help I've ever had from somebody. Are you dicken with me or writing in code?
[signature]

[signature]
What? I know where the lake is...I hope your hammered and trying to text on this forum using mongoloid thumbs cause the crap your saying is absolutely retarded and doesn't make sense whatsoever.
[signature]

[signature]
Yes
[signature]

[signature]
Yup, Kuna cave rd.
[signature]

[signature]
Not that I know of...
[signature]

[signature]
2 months
[signature]
Kuna is good country. Close to the snake.

Idaho
[signature]
This is true. The snake is definitely home to me. My go to if you will, but I gotta change it up cause I'm tired of small mouth
[signature]