Fishing Forum

Full Version: Friday's berry fish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went to the berry to day to get a few smaller ones for a elderly lady that lives by me we got 3 for her she said they would make 3 meals for her

then we caught the rest of the limit for bigger fish with one slot buster just 23.5 inches
it took us an hour to find the fish and the 30 mins to get the limit. I watch the big one chase my bait all the way to the bank 3 times b4 i got him to take it
[signature]
I took my kids up there from 10:30 to 12:30 and only caught one small rainbow. We were fishing on the south side of Haws point. I would love some pointers. We were floating PB off the bottom and worms under a bubble.
[signature]
one of the biggest thing i see is people that are unwilling to move around today it was one or two fish we moved as little as 60 yards and it was more then a limit in less then a half an hour the dieing weed banks was a key for today
[signature]
Nice pics. Thought of going up Friday but I thought it would be too windy up there. Looks like I might of been wrong.
[signature]
Thanks! I will move much more when I am up there next. My 8 year old loves catching those cutts.
[signature]