Fishing Forum

Full Version: UL whities last friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last friday (12-14) I met Wiperhunter2 at Utah Lake, fired up the boat, and headed out looking for white bass.
We only fished for an hour or so but between us boated around 40 or 50 fish.
We used small jigs and had to fish a little slower than the week before, most likely because of cooler water.
It was a great chance to finally fish with him and it was really great the whities cooperated.
Hoping to get the boat out this saturday before Christmas. Does anyone know if you can still launch at Strawberry or Deer Creek?
[signature]
Always good to get out with new friends, even better when the fish co-operate. Thanks for the report
[signature]
It was good to get out with you as well Shane, that was some fast action, once I found where they were holding[Wink]. I was amazed at how well you had them dialed in, right off the bat. Here is that pic I took of one of the many double we had that day. Did you make it out last Saturday?
[signature]
I didn't make it out boating.
I took the boat in to the dealer to get a new water pump impeller put in and to get a new shift shaft seal installed while the lower unit was off for the impeller install. I then went goose hunting again and got my butt kicked.
Have a Merry Christmas.
[signature]
Is this the new boat or the old boat? Hope you had a good Christmas as well.
[signature]
Old boat.
I am thinking of heading to Sand Hollow this weekend but have never been there before. I
I would imagine fishing would be poor. Any reports from there lately?
[signature]
I can't help you there, we get few reports from that lake this time of the year. There was another member asking the same question but he got no reply. The best thing I can tell you is PM one of the guys that live down in that area and ask him. Good luck.
[signature]