Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordanelle Arm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know if it's froze over? And if so how thick is the ice?
[signature]
As of today the entire lake is frozen but I couldn't tell you how thick it is. People have been fishing the Rock Cliff area for three or four weeks now.
[signature]
Thanks for the info. I usually get the skunk when I fish there, so tend not to fish there much. I like to go all ice season without getting skunked. I got blanked last weekend, so might as well try it. My record is shattered LOL!!!
[signature]
I drove by this morning and like A_bow_nut said, it's all froze but I don't know how thick it is...???
[signature]
Fished out of mayflower today. Went all over ice was consistently 7" thick. I'm willing to bet the whole lake is safe. Few bows lots of dunk perch with just enough fat 10" to keep it interesting.
[signature]
Thanks for the fishing report fj. I'm thinking I'm going to try it this weekend.
[signature]
I was on my way home from Strawberry Sunday and there was alot of open water on Jordanelle, I would not trust that it is safe everywhere.
[signature]
Thanks for the info and the first time post RC. Welcome to BFT. I doubt I would venture to far. I always feel better when you see a few fellow fisherman as well.
[signature]
I just check live lake view right know and some one is fishing by the main marina about 20 ft away from the docks it looks like. As well I watch the guy drill a hole and it took just a few seconds so im guessing its 2"
[signature]
I saw a tent set up North of the marina yesterday on my way home from Deer Creek. He was off a point by the first cove. Looked to me like he was the only one that was out there and the only one that set foot out there.
[signature]
Going to sluff work for a few early in the morning. I don't want to waste a whole day up there Saturday. I will post when we return around noon tomorrow.
[signature]