Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fisherman Need your Help "Sandy"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Check out this new site. Buddy of mine that owns a Tackle Shop in New Jersey and his business got really devastated by Hurricane Sandy he is now rebuilding and customers are just starting to come back. His shop has it all,l so i built him a online store. We are slowly adding products and should have a good portion of the inventory up in a few weeks. Take a look and buy whatever you can. Shop Local!!!!!! If you don't see it as and i will get it on the site quickly!!!! At the very least sign up for the newsletter as once we have more on the site he will be running some great deals to get some cash flow going again!!! Also tell me what you think of the site and if you would buy from this online store!!! http://jerseyhooker.com
[signature]
Looks like a good start. I also sell online, have been since 2004 and business is growing. Last year was about 3 times what the year before was both in invoice count and gross sales. I know how hard it is to keep up with products and pricing online. Once in a while I'll miss something. I have about 5000 items listed. Just can't list entire inventory and keep up with it. I'm a small business and hence have low overhead and there by low competetive prices while supplying personalized service. Check out my site with the link in my signature.
[signature]
Thanks Valley Sports,

Yeah site is coming along just trying to help out anyway i can. He had a great business now he is fighting to stay afloat. The site is a good start just cant wait to get everything listed and i can only imagine keeping up with the pricing. It will get interesting once i get up as many products as you have on your site!
[signature]