Fishing Forum

Full Version: procraft, nick, bass, 3-4-13, blazer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks to blazer for being a good guide today we got a late start today fished the lower halfe of the nick caught 3 good bass that would have tiped the scales at around 12 to 13lb all fish caught shallow 3 to 5' 2 of them came on a kvd 1.5 in blue gile blazer got one on red eye shad not sure of the color it was allso shallow i had one that was 3+ and thenwe moved to flat and i made a long cast up near the bank after a few turns of the rick clun the kicker allmost took the rod out of my hand i said get the net and blaze was on his game then after a good fight he said it is a dadgum drum i said know it no it is a good bass then it ran under the boat and i new it was going to snap the 10lb line cause the drag would not slip then i got it to slip and the big girl came out and whent for the bank i turned her and blazer had her in the net and not a second to soon cause that is when the crank bait came loos and hung in the net she would have whent around 6 to 6.5 and as paul harvy would say that is the rest of the story blazer has the pics if he can post them and i will let him tell his side thanks again for the good timeemoToast emoDance emoSun emoThanks n