Fishing Forum

Full Version: Pete and Re-Pete were on a boat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pete fell out, who's left?

REPETE

Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day

Thanks for the au-to-mation sir Angler! Wink

Fished Deer Creek, caught heaps of DINKS. Any nicer Smallmouth being caught consistently? Don't need to hot spot, just curious in general. I've fished a lot of Smallmouth fisheries around the state and I have not found a single one that you can get in to the 3-4 pound class consistently.
[signature]
I got 7 of those messages I just basically deleted all but the first one ha ha ha.
[signature]
Very good question CBR. Deer Creek is fun but man how many 10-11 inch smallies can one take? There has got to be thousands in there. I too would like to catch some better size class small mouth with a little better consitency.
[signature]
So, keep the 11" bass, take em home, pretend they're big perch, and eat em.

Repeat.

Eventually fewer bass, but larger.

BTW, I'd call it a good day to catch 20 or so 12" SMB, so if you have any pointers....... I never do that well in DC.
[signature]
Unfortunately Mr Buck, I am not much of a fish eater so I have no desire to keep them. If I knew folks that would actually eat em and not just throw em in the freezer to burn I would be more than happy to take a few each time..
[signature]