Fishing Forum

Full Version: Guideline Eyewear Fishing Sunglasses giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Recently reviewed the Guideline Eyewear Sunglasses here
I found them to be very effective in various sunlight levels and they worked great on my recent Gunnison Gorge trip down here in Colorado. I was looking for some glasses that could handle lots of sunlight conditions.

As part of the review, Guideline provided a pair for a giveaway.
We'll also be reviewing some other lenses from Guideline that are geared towards more overcast fishin days that we often find when the afternoon clouds up and with our reviewers in Alaska and Washington. In the meantime, what are you all using out there to deal with the various light conditions that are experienced on any given day?
[signature]
Welcome to the site Driftwater, please take a few minutes to read the rules of this site in the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"]FAQ[/url] above. Links are not allowed for new members.
WH2
[signature]
I use Oakley sun glasses. It's made by a surfing company and I haven't found any sun glasses better yet.

You can even customize your glasses at their site and stuff. They are a bit pricey but worth it. Very high quality.
[signature]
Thanks for the information wiperhunter, didn't realize that was the case.
[signature]
spammer.
[signature]
DRIFTWATER WE AREN'T STUPID.

STOP POSTING YOUR LINKS.

If you want to be a member here that's cool.

but every post you make you give those links and try to get someone to a site.

Stop it or else.

I have informed the admin and other moderators...
[signature]