Fishing Forum

Full Version: bronzeback45, Chickamauga CFF 1st Place 14.98 lbs, Bass, 07/19/13, watergirl73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All I have to say is luck was with us last night. Where we started was a area I thought we would get are limit but it wasn't. I pre-fished some other areas thru the week and found fish in grass that was scattered but they were just keepers. After only catching 2 non-keepers we moved to another spot and on my 2nd cast I caught a BF of the night (7.04). Man that was 1 tough fish to land, she went every direction but in the net. Soon after that we had to run for cover do to the storm. After is cleared off we returned and Tonya caught our 2nd Keeper which she ended up culling with her PB (4lbs 6oz). I caught 1 that was shy 4lbs and told her we had around 15lbs. We tried upgrading but the bite seem to slow down for us and never could catch anything bigger. We caught our fish in 7 to 12 FOW on big worms and shaky heads. It was in areas that the thicker grass thinned out and there was some wood. I had these places marked but like I said before I had only been catching keeper fish on them. Water temps really varied, some areas were 88* and some were 82*. Can't believe that we have won 2 in a row, emoDance.