Fishing Forum

Full Version: Found a Dog at Willard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was fishing around the south marina at Willard Bay and this dog was running around. By the time we left tonight there was nobody else around and this dog was still hanging out. As soon as I put down the tail gate he/she (haven't looked yet) jumped in. Anybody want to claim it?
Call me at 801-628-1572---Josh
[signature]
It could have belonged to one of the people that live out there or maybe someone camping there[:/] and there is always a chance someone dropped it there because they could not take care of it anymore[frown].
Did you have any luck fishing?
[signature]
What a sweet heart! I can't believe people do not tag their pets or as WH2 said, abandoned such a beautiful dog.
[signature]
May want to put the story without the picture of the dog on KSL, dog section. Could be a duck hunters who got away from them.
[signature]
We posted her on ksl and found the owner, he lost her while hunting in the area. The bad news is that she broke out of the kenel before he came to get her--boy I sure feel bad about that. Hopefully she turns back up and is taken back home.
[signature]
That sucks out loud! Hope he finds his dog.
[signature]