Fishing Forum

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[signature]
Right back at you Submoa and all of the BFT family!
[signature]
Thanksgiving doesn't exist anymore it's ruined by black Thursday now by the stupid american race [laugh]. Instead of spending time with my family I have too work on one of the worst days of the calendar.

It's like everybody forgot the true meaning of Thanksgiving and the history behind it. With out Thanksgiving where would we all be.... In Europe [laugh]???
[signature]
I'd like to toss out a big THANKS to all the men and women in our armed forces. Without them we'd have nothing to celebrate. Thank you all! [Smile]
[signature]
Happy thanksgiving back at ya...
[signature]
+1000
[signature]
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Robbie. As we reflect the blessings God has bestowed upon us today, let us give thought to those valiant servicemen and women who give so much for our liberty and security.

If the opportunity affords itself, let us all take a veteran or an active duty serviceman fishing and share our love of the outdoors. They are the ones that make it possible.
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]Thanksgiving doesn't exist anymore it's ruined by black Thursday now by the stupid american race [laugh]. Instead of spending time with my family I have too work on one of the worst days of the calendar.

It's like everybody forgot the true meaning of Thanksgiving and the history behind it. With out Thanksgiving where would we all be.... In Europe [laugh]???[/quote]

Its not the stupid american race,Its the greedy idiots you work for.Change jobs,your young and Im assuming fairly smart.Dont put up with it.
[signature]
From the K2 family to all of your families have a very wonderful Thanksgiving with family and dear friends.

Please take a moment out to also give Thanks to all servicemen and women who are away from their families. God Bless all of them for what they do for our country 24/7/365.

Respectfully,
Kim and Kay
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]Thanksgiving doesn't exist anymore it's ruined by black Thursday now by the stupid american race [laugh]. Instead of spending time with my family I have too work on one of the worst days of the calendar.

It's like everybody forgot the true meaning of Thanksgiving and the history behind it. With out Thanksgiving where would we all be.... In Europe [laugh]???[/quote]

Remember you're not the only one who has to work today. I have given my time in the retail sector in years past as well as security. Now I make sure people are getting to where they need to go so as to celebrate.

My hat is off to all those that must/have to work in those much needed and necessary jobs out there moving us and keeping us safe.
[signature]
Ya security was fully packed with bouncers at ever register and about 20 cops. I was surprise too hear that some registers had guns just in case [crazy].

I just love how lazy people are with carts. It's not hard to but a cart in a bay that's 10 ft away. Instead we had the whole place with a gang off drug dealing carts at the back of the parking lot. Luckily I helped the guys out to finish the big hassle before 12 am today. Parking lot was nice and clean because of us.

Thanks too all of the cops and bouncers that were there to make it safe and secure from any problems. Luckily I haven't ran into any Angry customers or didn't see any incidents that the cops had too put into force. [Smile]
[signature]