Fishing Forum

Full Version: Conditions strawberry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[fishon]. Curious,heading to the Berry in the mourning. Was wondering how the slush monster and ice thickness is doing? Can you get across from the main marina to Renagade by sled without issues ?
[signature]
[fishin]Hello lorilopes, four of us fished out from the marina today for a few hours. The slush monster is not there for now. Everything was pretty solid. Snowmobiles were traveling all over the lake. Good luck
[signature]
Awesome thank you ? [fishon]
[signature]
I was at the berry today and ice conditions were great. We made it all the way into meadows on our sleds with zero issues. Fished from 7:30 to 12:30 and managed to get 32 fish to the deck before calling it quits. Fun day on the ice and good eats for tomorrow.
[signature]
Any sign of kokanee on the radar??? I sure liked the taste of the ones I caught on the ice at causey this year.
[signature]
Thanks for your awesome report,looks like the fish where playing,anysize to them and a mix of cuts and bows . Thanks again. [Smile]
[signature]
Seven bows, twenty five cutts. Most all the fish were in excellent shape. Only one or two skinny cutts for this trip. We fished in twelve feet of water and the bites were very light. Just a light twitching jig seemed to produce the best.
[signature]