Fishing Forum

Full Version: Just Joined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I have lurked for years and decided to jump in the lake with ya'll. I enjoy seeing the success of your trips and playing the chess match with our aquatic friends. I love Bass, cats and trout. Being a desert dweller means I lack H2o but still get the itch wet a line. As a slow, dim-witted rancher, i may not have many tips that will be useful to ya but i am willing to share what little i know. Looking forward to spring and a trip or 6 to Boulder Mnt. Anyway, just wanted to check in and send my regards.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT!
[signature]
Welcome to the site BO, what local body of water do you fish the most?
WH2
[signature]
It's a toss up between Fish Lake and Utah Lake. I like Yuba and Berry as well. My kids really love to fish and we go as often as we can sneak away from the ranch.
[signature]
I showered this morning so i apologize if i still smell bad![laugh]

Only I could come up with a handle that gets shortened to BO![laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Thanks for joining and welcome. Looking forward to your reports.[cool]
[signature]
Hey cowguy nice to have you on board, look forward to your wit and wisdom... I'll take a cowguys advice any time.... Plus I'd love to try the boulders someday, I've enjoyed the Winds and Uintas, it would be fun to try something different... Welcome... J
[signature]